Monday, June 23, 2014

The Books of Face

So the mighty Facebook was down last week for about 1/2 and hour and everyone seemed to lose their shit, so I thought I'd do a cartoon about it. Probably should have done it on the day,, but oh well, better last than never. As much as everyone lost it when it happened, I think the biggest response I saw on the internet was everyone making jokes about it, which is cool, because honestly it's not that big of a deal. I think the reason everyone did make a big fuss about it as Mark Zuckerberg has always bragged about the fact that Facebook never goes down and one thing you never do on the internet as a famous person is hold up a piece of paper for a photo (don't believe me, look at all those scam photos of Bill Gates holding up a piece of paper) and you don't brag that something won't happen.with your website. I'm amazed it's taken this long honestly.

Anyway, that's it, hope you like it!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment