Monday, June 16, 2014

CSI:CC

A lot of stuff happened last week that took my attention and time away from making a new cartoon for this week, so I just dipped into my vault. As usual I made some slight adjustments, mainly fixing the speech bubbles to how I do them now as apposed to the old way I did them, which was pretty much a more traditional ellipse shape and a different font. I made this cartoon some time ago when CSI was massive and they kept bringing out spin-off shows, so maybe it's not so relevant as I think most of the CSI shows have been canned now haven't they? If not, they damn well should be, they're all utter shit. Either way the joke still makes sense regardless, I hope you enjoy it.
Barring any other unforeseen interruptions over the next couple of days I should be able to do up a brand new cartoon on Wednesday for next Monday. 

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment