Tuesday, December 30, 2014

100 Days of Drawing: Day 100!

Wow, I finally made it! What a journey it's been, I've had so much fun doing this. But in saying that, I'm also looking forward to a nice break so I can enjoy some of my other hobbies that I've been neglecting. 

I think the thing I've enjoyed most about this whole experience has been discovering and becoming a part of an awesome collection of artists on Instagram. I've discovered so many new techniques and styles from other people its awesome. 

I tried to cram as many new things I've enjoyed doing into one last drawing, I hope you like it. Thanks for watching commenting and following everyone, I'll definitely continue to work on my art and regularly post here. My wife (@drtupps) and I are also toying around with the idea of doing some more drawing challenges in the future so look out.




Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment