Monday, January 20, 2014

The Young Colonel

Wow, this is a really old cartoon...and one of my favourites I must say. I haven't posted it before as I think I've lost the original file somewhere and I need to dig through all my old backup discs to try and find it. This was and old low DPI version from the old days pre-blog when I used to do a weekly email list which eventually evolved into this blog. So I didn't post it as I was concerned about the quality of the image, but in the end it came out all good!

Oh so why am I posting an old cartoon this week? Sick children? No day off? No and no....actually I can't tell you right now, but something big is happening on Tuesday this week and I don't want to ruin the surprise! So keep your eyes peeled over the next couple of days and all will be revealed!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment