Monday, January 13, 2014

Better With Beatles


Now here is an old idea, well it started out that way. The original idea I got years ago when I had my first child was an invention that was like a silencer for guns that you could attach to your crying child. It's funny the things you think of when you're sleep deprived and you have a crying baby....As you could imagine I always thought that was a tad harsh and all, so I just put the idea on the back-burner until the other day. I think I heard a crying baby in a shopping centre and it just kind of came to me that instead of a silencer, why not a little chip that would make your baby cry like Beatles songs? Now I am aware that this pretty much doesn't make much sense and is literally impossible....but you know what? It's a joke and it's my cartoon and I found it funny so screw it.

The real question is, would you eventually get sick if Beatles songs? Hmmmm, well hopefully you'd have the entire back catalog to go through.....

Enjoy!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment