Monday, July 23, 2012

The Pool Pony





I'm back! Did you miss me? Did you notice I was gone? I'm sorry that there was no cartoon last week and a real lack of updates, but I've been moving house so it's be unavoidable I must say. I had a few issues getting my internet back up which was to blame for last week, it took almost 2 weeks to get it transferred as the chick who did my transfer was new and she basically cocked it right up. So I'm still really pressed for spare time at the moment, and my birthday was last Saturday so I've been quite busy, so another old cartoon this week.


This cartoon probably came from that one of my favourite animals to draw, for some unknown reason, as horses. I have no idea why, it's not like I'm a massive fan of horses or anything, I'm a bird guy honestly.....Oh and I really did like the idea of a horse humping a kids pool toy, who wouldn't?


So I'll really try and get some new stuff up again soon, I am super keen to 'test out' my shiny new office workspace and to also upload some photos of it...once it's clean and organised, seriously there's shit everywhere at the moment. So until next time!


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment