Monday, December 8, 2014

Hiatus

So I've decided that my cartoon blog is going on a hiatus until next year for a couple of reasons. One is that this 100 Days of Drawing Challenge is pretty much eating up all my spare time and I'll be finished it by the end of the year so I want to focus on that for a bit. I really need all the spare time I can at the moment with Christmas coming up and I still haven't fully unpacked from our move I have so much to do with so little time to do it. 

And secondly my mate Sean finished my brand spanking new Blog site for me quite some time ago and as I just mentioned, I haven't had much spare time of late (with the 100 Days and moving house and all), so I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet. So I thought I may as well hold off and re-launch the new site in the new year and start fresh.

So I'll keep posting my 100 Days stuff and I'll keep you posted on the brand new site!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment