Monday, November 10, 2014

The Sauce is Strong on This One


Oh and in case you're wondering why I haven't posted a 100 Days drawing in a couple of days, I need to take a week off unfortunately, got important stuff to do. I didn't want to, but I have to, be back soon.

Anyway on to a new cartoon! One for the Star Wars fans this week. Once again this is another idea I got when I heard a word and think of an idea almost straight away. Now I did get this idea quite some time ago, so I can't remember if it was the word "sauce" or "force" I heard, but either way one word led to another and what else do you think of when you hear the word "force"?  I think the thing I loved the most about this idea was Luke Skywalker just casually going to a hotdog stand in Mos Eisley to grab a feed, I mean, why not? Exactly.


Alrighty, gotta go, hopefully I can find the time to get a new cartoon done for next week, I'll do my best.


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment