Monday, October 6, 2014

He's In All of Us

Sorry, this is an old cartoon this week. If you've been following me you'll know I've been doing a 100 Days of Drawing Challenge. It has been so awesome and fun, but unfortunately it has been eating up all my spare time and my youngest son was sick last Wednesday, the day him and his brother go to daycare and the day I usually get my work done. So I've had no spare time at all to do a new cartoon sorry, hopefully I can do a new one this Wednesday if everyone is healthy.

Why did I choose this cartoon? Well, I did a Spider-Man cartoon last week so here's another one! Also, for some reason I've always loved the "Wait, what?" line, I always find it funny when used in the right context. Which reminds me, I should use it some more!!

Anyway, enjoy!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment