Monday, April 7, 2014

Friction Burns

So I kind of cheated with this weeks cartoon....I wasn't going to say anything but then I realised that I would have nothing to talk about in the blog. How did I cheat? Well this is technically an old cartoon, although I did 'tweak' it somewhat, by redoing the speech bubbles and adding in my hidden dolphin. So not that much, but this one isn't all that old and still looks good so you probably wouldn't know it was old anyway.

Oh so why am I posting an old cartoon? I have a half finished strip I was going to post today, but I've been having lots of sleep problems of late for some reason and I just couldn't finish the cartoon last night as I was really tired. I tried to finish it buy I couldn't so I just played around with this one and posted it instead. On the bright side, you'll definitely have a new cartoon next week, as it's almost done already!

Anyway, I hope you like this one and I'll see you next time!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment