Monday, September 23, 2013

Take Two Hours

Ahhh, it's good to be back and healthy again and drawing cartoons! So during my recent illness, let's just say my mood wasn't always the greatest which led to the idea for this cartoon. You see the other week my eldest son Dash discovered the joy that is, funny cat videos on YouTube. So for a brief period he was slightly obsessed with them, the plus side of that is that I think about 50% of YouTube is just cat videos so it wasn't hard to find some. 

So I was feeling crappy one day and Dash wanted to watch cat videos with me and you know what? As much as I make fun of these videos, they damn well do cheer you up that's for sure. So as I found my mood lifting I had the thought of "Man YouTube cat videos must be the worlds most powerful antidepressant". I wrote that down in my notebook and the rest was history.
Oh and just for the record easily my favourite video is this one: http://youtu.be/00KM53yZi2A I've seen that cat attack that printer so many times, yet it still makes me laugh or a least smile, pure gold. And here's another favourite of mine: http://youtu.be/6wA319ZtkTQ The cats in this one remind me of my youngest son Kylar, such a trouble maker!

Anyway, enjoy and I'll see you next time!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment