Monday, September 16, 2013

Employee of the Month

You may or may not know this, but I hate it when I have to post up and old cartoon for a couple of reasons. One is that I feel like I'm letting everyone and myself down, which is kind of stupid I know but the second real reason it annoys me is that I should know better by now and have some damn brand new cartoons for backup by now! Ahhhh! Anyway as you can guess, this is an old cartoon as I've had possibly one of the worst 2 weeks ever. Week one was full of my second son Kylar being quite sick and difficult of which by the end of that week, I then got sick. And week 2 was pretty much dominated by me being sick and not getting much sleep. The worst bit was after all the annoying cold and flu stuff left my body I then got some weird infection in my head that gave me light-headedness, dizziness and nausea, that hung around for way too long. So I was sick and out of action for just over a week, and it's Sunday night and I know I probably could stay up late and punch out a cartoon, but screw it, I'm tired and it's been a really shit 2 weeks.

So I'm off to bed, on the bright side in the last 2 weeks I've actually managed to come up with some good ideas...that don't involve sickness! So I'm all good to go, so unless more illness ravages my household by Friday we should be all set to go for new 'toons next week! Fingers crossed.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment