Monday, May 6, 2013

Hand Modelling

One more vintage cartoon this week, I'm still on 'holidays' this week. I promise next week I'll have some brand new stuff for you all as I've got a whole day this Friday set aside just to do some work. I was planning on doing some work last night, but I'm pretty tired as both my boys are having some difficulties adjusting back to Australian time. Oh, and speaking of which, I took some photos of some funny stuff while I was in New Zealand that I plan to post here in the next couple of weeks and now that I'm back I'm setting out a new plan for not just doing the Monday cartoon but a regular mid-week and end of week updates, But first I need to sit down and work out a gameplan so I can always be a bit ahead so I'm not stressing trying to get stuff done on time. I'll keep you posted!

Until next time!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment