Monday, February 11, 2013

From Lefty With Love

Thought I'd get in early on a 'holiday' themed cartoon this week by doing a Valentine's Day joke for this Thursday. Would I do a nice romantic joke? Fffft, you know me, hell no. Straight to masturbation jokes. This,  honestly is a really old idea that I've had for ages and it was only that I actively tried to do a Valentine's joke that I remembered it. The guy in this is roughly modelled on myself...kind of, well me about 15 years ago anyway. Not that I think of myself as a huge wanking nerd or anything, I think I just wanted to make sure that I didn't accidentally base him on anyone I knew without realising it! I think I need to work more on drawing cliché nerd characters so they don't look like me any more, I'm sure there's a Freudian explanation for that......

So I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day, especially all you poor lonely single people.

Mike   

No comments:

Post a Comment