Monday, July 2, 2012

Lending a Hand

Hello. So the idea for this cartoon started out, as they mostly do, as a simple idea, which was pretty much "Lego people using removable body parts for sex". At first it was going to be about Legomen interchanging their wangs, which then lend me to thinking what a Lego 'adult' store would be like (honestly, I still kind of like this idea a bit, one day I may still use it). It was at this point where I hit a speed bump with this idea for a bit, as I think I was overcomplicating it a tad. So after letting the idea rest a bit I resurrected it a few weeks back when I had an idea about a Legoman stealing someone's hand to give himself a 'stranger'....don't know what that is? Well then let my old friend Urbandictionary explain: 
stranger

The act of sitting on one's hand for 20 minutes to make it go numb, and proceeding to jerk off with that hand. This will give the feeling of a hand job from someone else.
I gave myself the stranger many times in college.
As you can see, sometimes simplifying an idea sometimes makes it better. Now although this pretty much is the final idea, it took me awhile to get a good visual of it in my mind. I knew I wanted to essentially have the joke about a guy stealing his room mates hand, but it wasn't until a few days ago when I was brainstorming ideas when pretty much this exact image just popped into my head when I read over the idea. I was so happy when I got it out too! I love the "Thwap, Thwap, Thwap" noise too, not sure if that is the official jerking off sound, but for my cartoons it is now! Expect it to return....

Now, what other pop culture icons can I sexualize in a cartoon? I actually have a rough idea about GI Joe and his 'kung-fu grip' that I need to nut out one day, any others?

Alrighty better go, enjoy!

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment