Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Night Art 9

I had an idea the other day, I always wanted to use my Friday nights to experiment with different art styles and the other day at work (don't tell anyone) I did this quick (seriously it was, what do you think I stand around all day scribbling?) drawing of good old Mario. If you didn't already know, I'm a big gamer and a huge Nintendo fan-boy, so Mario is kind of my hero and seen as though I work in a games department his lovely face is all over the place. So I had the idea to use this Friday to experiment with drawing Mario in different styles and such, in fact I like the idea so much I think I might experiment with some other of my favourite characters over the next few Fridays. I didn't have all that much time tonight, so here's a bunch of quick Mario sketches I whipped up, I'll do some more next week:


So what do you think? I really like the last one here and I think I might do something with it in the future.....

Later!

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment