Monday, July 15, 2013

Very Handy

I'm back with a new cartoon! Yep, the house is disease free and I once again had some time to whip up a new 'toon. This one was one I actually started about a month or so ago and I left it half done because I kept getting these ideas that I really wanted to get done first. Now I need to do some serious brainstorming to get some more ideas ready for the next few weeks, as I don't have many full finished ones ready to go yet, give me time though.

Why do I like making fun of Kermit the Frog so much, I hear you ask? (here's another one: http://brinkscartoons.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/frog-fisting.html) I have no idea, maybe it's because whenever I think of a hand puppet joke, he's the most famous hand puppet I can think of? Plus I did kind of like the idea of Kermit whacking off to a video of a hand on the internet I must admit. 

This idea evolved from me seeing something about shadow puppets and I wrote down a note something along the lines of "Shadow puppets and normal puppets". See, that's all it takes sometimes. Anyway, so this idea later evolved into the idea that normal hand puppets would find shadow puppets errotic which then led to the original idea of Kermit and Gonzo in strip club watching a hand 'strip' and doing a shadow puppet show behind a screen. Now that idea isn't to bad and I was going to do it, but I started thinking more about the idea today and broke it down back to the original idea of hand puppets finding a 'naked' hand erotic, which obviously led me to this final idea of Kermit watching "HandTube" and getting busted by Miss Piggy. I wasn't going to put her in there at one point, but I thought it would help the idea along by making sure you definitely knew it was Kermit. In my mind I was a little worried you might not know who it was from behind, but I think it's fine, but I then kind of like the idea of her walking in on him....very American Pie isn't it? Imagine a Muppet version of American Pie, that would be awesome.
Alrighty, until next time!




Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment