Monday, March 4, 2013

One Tickle To Many



Hello again! You know what? I can't honestly tell you how I originally come to this idea, I think I was just writing down "Two and a Half Men" and it came to me I think. I hate Two and a Half Men so much, so it's no wonder though. I would rather watch a Mr. Man chain-sawing another in half than watch a couple of minutes of that piece of shit any day. I hate it almost as much as I hate Big Bang Theory, which I've been meaning to do a cartoon about, but it seems I'm in the minority when it comes to hating that one. So I'm wondering if I did, I might just piss everyone off...not that, that usually stops me any other time and I probably will do one, I'm just hesitant at this point is all. I'm sure I'll get over it.

Anyway, originally the idea for this was one Mr. Men pissed off about Mr. Tickle tickling his wife and that's why he killed him. But then I just had a random 2nd Mr. Men guy there for some reason to make up the '2', which kind of didn't make any sense. It wasn't until I started doing the sketch for it that I thought that it would work better if the 2 Mr. Men were actually hired goons for a pissed off gangster husband. Hence why I picked those particular Mr. Men (Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Strong) because they both have old style gangster hats. The first sketch I did had Mr. Mean with the chainsaw for obvious reasons, but he didn't have a hat. 

Alrighty, thanks for reading! See you next time!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment