Monday, May 14, 2012

Bat Off

Hey, remember last week how I mentioned that I couldn't do a new cartoon because both my kids have been sick and I've spent all my nights looking after my month old son Kylar? Well guess who woke up feeling like complete crap this morning? Yep, me....and Kylar is still sick! So once again another vault cartoon, which I'm sure most of you probably don't care as you've most likely never seen this one before anyway, but it just makes me feel bad. I'm really, really hanging to do some new stuff. I've got major withdrawals! I need to work! I was so looking forward to hopefully drawing up a new one tonight, but I just can't, I feel god awful. Stupid virus!

So I'm not sure if the term "Bat Off" is an Australian term or not, if so you may not get this one straight away....maybe, well here is an explanation anyway: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=batting%20off&defid=1076539 Man I love Urban Dictionary! Anywho, I'm going to go lie down now, look I really, really hope from next week onwards I can start some new cartoons and I'm really going to work on having some backups as well. I'll keep you posted.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment